[Ibogaine] OT:-kirk's results

chi malan louchichi at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:53:44 EDT 2006

my solicitor called me yesterday .... he wants me to enroll at college and
finish accounting (what i was doing before i totally lost it). its soooo
boring. not only that but i told him cos im reducing im not sure what state
my brain will be in next year and if i'll be able to retain anything. i
didnt ask if that was it and he was sending everything away now, im too
scared. i'll find out sooner or later. on the upside, i already have
brochures on the coffee table for bali and japan. hopefully i'll be doing
one or the other at christmas time. my outlook has been extremely positive
since my last few reductions.  im happy just to be here and out of the
addiction pit.
have a fabulous week.....chi xo