[Ibogaine] no results yet....

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Mon Aug 21 23:19:41 EDT 2006

 Hey Kirsty,

 Have writeen a few times then deleted as have not known what to say.

 I have been thinking of you and reading all the posts,..your such an
awesome
 girl,..your strength is admirable and sis,...I love you.

 Hey,..the all blacks got lucky,...AGAIN.

 Picking up Tanz today,..I will keep you all posted as to her success.

                                                      love,
                                                              Jasen.