Ho 'oponopono

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 15:58:40 EDT 2006

"Love to all on the list, but I am very upset about today's news  about
the Mid East.
Warren"

reply......
I am also upset about the news in Middle East. I am also upset about gas
news.
Sorry but I do not buy the concept of healing others by healing yourself.
Not sure how to understand how the mentally ill criminals are cured  by  this
Doc but sounds like bologna to me. I try to be open minded and also try to
understand new concepts but this one is a bit much for me to grasp.
 I plan to give it it a try though!
If all I have to do is ........
 I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing  himself. What was he
>> doing, exactly, when he looked at those  patients' files?
>>
>> "I just kept saying, I'm sorry and I  love you over and over
>> again," he  explained.
>>
>> That's it?  "That's  it."
>>
>> Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way  to improve
>> yourself, and as you improve yourself, you improve  your world.
>>
>> Let me give you a quick example of how this  works: one day,
>> someone sent me an email that upset me. In  the past I would have
>> handled it by working on my emotional  hot buttons or by trying to
>> reason with the person who sent  the nasty message.
>>
>> This time, I decided to try Dr. Len's  method. I kept silently
>> saying, "I'm sorry" and "I love you,"  I didn't say it to anyone in
>> particular. I was simply evoking  the spirit of love to heal within
>> me what was creating the  outer circumstance.
>>
>> Within an hour I got an e-mail from  the same person. He apologized
>> for his previous message. Keep  in mind that I didn't take any
>> outward action to get that  apology. I didn't even write him back.
>> Yet, by saying "I'm  sorry" and "I love you," I somehow healed
>> within me what was  creating him.
I can do that!! Will let you all know how it turns out!
Gas prices should start going down pretty fast cause I am real sorry about
that and I am going to meditate that I love the gas 'people' a lot!
lol! Nah,  not making fun. i do plan to try it in my daily life!
Callie