Toss-up

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Wed Aug 2 09:40:51 EDT 2006

Just for my own curiosity I thought I would toss these questions out to the
list.  I was going to ask some people specifically but then I thought why
not ask anybody and everybody. So what I am wondering is:

Roughly how many times have you taken ibogaine?

How long do you wait between doses?

How do you decide when to take it again?

What kind of doses do you take (i.e. large 15mg/kg+, medium 7-14mg/kg, small
6mg/kg or less)?

Other than for addiction interruption, what reasons would you say you take
it for?

Has anyone reached a point where they think ibogaine has no further useful
purpose for them?

Any elaboration on any of these points would be much appreciated.

Matt