[Ibogaine] question and observation

biscuitboy714 at aol.com biscuitboy714 at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 14:12:23 EDT 2005

I would like to see the difference myself for the same reqason that Jasen was stating here. I was wondering if maybe the extract would be better for Methadone withdrawal. My buddy Marc and I were talking about this the other day. Maybe use Hcl. for the initial test and flood and then use the extract for residual withdrawal. It's worth looking at. I know for me the residuals were enough to make me want to use again, but of course I was pretty much a puss when it comes to that kind of thing. I'm glad that God, or chaos, or whatever, interveined and I snapped out of it. I always said that if pissing on a spark plug wire with the motor runnin' would get me off the 'done I would do it. I'm soooooooo glad that it didn't come to me having to try that.        "Take a little dope, and walk out in the air, the stars are all conected to your brain"       The Who    (Daddy Pete)     Randy