[Ibogaine] question and observation

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 20:16:33 EDT 2005

Hi Mark,
    I haven't considered typical "conventional detox" becauise I HATE the environment in those places, with a passion, and do not feel they have a single thing to offer me but THEIR version of what THEY think reality should be for EVERYONE and particularly me- or so I've ALWAYS found no matter which place I entered and tried out.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

"Madness is not enlightenment, but the search for enlightenment is often mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Underground- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archeology and Hidden History" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.