[Ibogaine] Ms Iboga(0t)

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 13:03:58 EDT 2005

would you email Ron off list?  rwd3 at cox.net   many thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ms Iboga
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 10:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] NA

  dear sk,

  I"m very happy NA works for you, but I'm quite surprised to hear you went to NA looking for ibogaine.  Seems like an exercise in futility, seeing as though NA condemns any and ALL drug use.

  And btw, you don't have to have $12,000 to get ibo treatment, so please stop spreading misinformation.  You can order ibogaine on the internet for $300/gm, as I'm sure you would have discovered if you had actually done some research, instead of just feeling sorry for yourself.  If you live in the US, get it sent to Canada or Mexico, and stop perpetuating this 'powerless' crap that is so prevalent in NA.  It's truly nauseating.

  smiles,

  Julie