[Ibogaine] Bam indications re Katrina - opium with help from friends

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 22:45:25 EDT 2005

Howard, I read this and came to a couple of conclusons. One, most Americans
are assholes, can you see people handing out heroin in NYC, after a
disaster?......... Me either. Two, do you think our government would give a fuck enough
to do a study about the effects of what happens to an addict during a disaster?
Aint gonna happen. And three, am I the only one who thinks that Ibogaine
could have been used here? Thank you so much for putting this out. At least
someone is doing some real research on this, not that it will help anyone in the US
or anything. It makes me think of all those addicts down south. I gotta do
something. I put myself in their place and I don't know what I would do. Yea I
do. It aint pretty. Thank God I'm not addicted and in those shoes.       First
one on the bus         Randy