[Ibogaine] MDMA Complementarity

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Thu Sep 22 12:58:53 EDT 2005

Am 22.09.2005 um 13:48 schrieb Lee Albert:
> What I am recommending here are low levels. I think its important to
> read the studies before assigning so many dangers to its use.
Lee, could you point me to a study where low-dose MDMA has been used
regularly? since you recommend it, how often did you take it yourself?

> The dose levels are different for everyone but I imagine a low dose
> maybe around 100mg but don't quote me on that. I used street MDMA and
> while I think it was quite pure it probably was not 100%.

a dose for a full trip of MDMA is 1-2mg/kg so 100mg is already a full
trip. larger doses will not increase the xtc vibe but give you an
amphetamine-like feeling. on the other hand very low doses will give
not much effect at all. the therapeutic dose range is rather small.

ekki