[Ibogaine] MDMA Complementarity

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:48:52 EDT 2005

Hi Lee, Ekki,
 I would also be interested in what the does are. I know nothing about what
dose would have what effect. I was thinking about enought to ease defences
to allow some emotional outpour as part of a theraputic context. I tried E
recreationally for a while around 10 years ago, no idea how much was in
those pills though.
 Luke