[Ibogaine] re: finding someone

sara119 at xs4all.nl sara119 at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 19 05:06:56 EDT 2005

>Hi Dr.Tom

yes, that's true, I do require a three pages long hand writen statement
from the person who wants to be treated for Methadone addiction, about
why would a person wants to spend 2500$ for a treatment ,
and what does a person want to change in their lifestyle and why?
what health condition they have? what do they do already do about it?
what education they have? if they can NOT show me their statement before
coming all the way to the Netherlands, I have no reason to spend my
valiuble time on bullshitting .this kind of treatment takes 10 days for
that much money, but I only do it for highly motivated people who are not
against the use of cannabis tea during treatment.

Sara

 As the provider who declined to work with Andy, son of Roz, I wish her