[Ibogaine] risk, therapy

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Wed Sep 14 09:26:27 EDT 2005

Am 12.09.2005 um 21:39 schrieb Nick Sandberg:

> [...]

sounds just like a clear view of how it is with breathing
inhaling is coming to life, exhaling is letting go of life.

to see that on ibogaine doesn´t have to be defense or trauma.
i mean maybe could be but i rather would consider it as something very
positive.

to focus on breathing while doing iboga is very recommendable
already small amounts of ibo can enable you to stay in the moment with
your breath

of course one can make similar experiences with meditation or yoga
without any drugs
expansion and contraction, yin yang etc., the whole dualistic universe
already there in inhaling and exhaling
like a swinging door

-ekki