[Ibogaine] solubility

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 13 12:13:51 EDT 2005

yeah, gotta agree with my friend Randy (gosh it was great seeing you
Saturday, as already noted) admit shooting ibogaine doesn't sound all that,
oh, constructive, but more like, "ah, a neat new drugs I MIGHT be able to
fit in my rig and bang, like that Nyquil I shot when sick that time," etc.
;-)
Bad idea in my own humble opinion. Shove it up your bum, that was you still
get to use a syringe but without having to find a vein or watch blood shoot
up into the rig, etc.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"