[Ibogaine] dose amounts

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Mon Sep 12 21:30:38 EDT 2005

Bruce

I'll leave the dose ranges to someone else but start by converting your
weight in pounds to kilos.  So at 200lbs you would be about 91kg.  (There
are 2.2 lbs in 1 kg)   And one gram has 1000mg so by dividing 1000 by 91 you
can figure the mg/kg dose for 1 gram to be about 11.  My opiate dependence
treatment doses have been between about 13 or 14 and 22 or 23 mg/kg.  I
apologize if the math part seemed obvious; I don't mean it in any way
condescendingly.

Matt

  _____