[Ibogaine] solubility

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Mon Sep 12 17:40:21 EDT 2005

I too am interested in that answer as I too think I can guess.  I can say
from my last experience with the whole enema deal that I tried to dissolve
(I didn't try too hard admittedly) 2 grams in about 1.5 cups (about 0.3
liters) and it clumped up and did not dissolve well at all.  I would guess
from that experience that it would have taken several times more water to
dissolve well.  Unless I am mistaken, Howard's ratio would offer a guess at
about 6grams/liter or 1.2 grams/cup for us backwards, non-metric Americans.
But that alone would tell you it will take a little less than a cup (0.1
liters) to dissolve a single gram.

  _____