[Ibogaine] Howard, Patrick, Nick and Lee (was: risk, therapy)

nick227 at tiscali.co.uk nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 09:59:27 EDT 2005

Yo Vector,

Many thanks for my annual assessment. It feels great being packaged away
in your head somewhere, knowing that I'm labelled at least relatively fit
for consumption and with the exiting possibility of being upgraded should
I behave well. As to Lee and messaianic tendencies....man, at least he puts
them out. And can move on from that. That's what it's about. I'm still waiting
for you to leap out of the closet man and scream "I'm here to save the world!"
I know it's in there. Come on, can't you just give us a little taste of the
messiah within?#

Nick

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/