[Ibogaine] OT Id cards

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 15:49:59 EDT 2005

well, our ids ARE our drivers liscenses. Are British passports issues with photos? Have they always been? Same with French? Do you know?

Peace and love,
Preston

"Madness is not enlightenment, but the search for enlightenment is often mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Underground- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archeology and Hidden History" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.