[Ibogaine] Message from Dimitri

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 10:36:38 EDT 2005

Hi Randy & all, is this the Sean who recently was in the hospital & got clean after that , dont know why I'm confused ,is there more than sean on this list?I'm so sorry to hear this ,shell

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com wrote:I got to meet up with Sean in the city a few times and got to know him pretty well over the Internet. He was great guy and helped me a lot after my treatment. I've tried to write this a couple of times and couldn't. I keep thinking of the pain my friend Dimitri went through and still is feeling over this. It just makes me cry, but it also reminds me of how tentative all of our hold on life just is. This could have been me a year ago. If I can get anything positive out of this, it is that I will love the friends that I have left a whole lot more. Most of us have been through this before and will again, and I'll be damned if I am going to sit on my hands and not do anything to help the next person who reaches out to me. I will keep Sean in my heart and keep the wisdom that he gave freely to me in my mind. I think the memory of Sean will help me through times of stress and times of laughter. I will never forget him. I love you all, even the people I argue
 with. I just wish I had the grace and kindness that Sean showed me. Love and many tears     Randy

http://mail.yahoo.com