[Ibogaine] Boosters and Ibogaine Treatment

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 06:00:13 EDT 2005

Might be worth noting that the mental orientation of "facing unity" - trying
to resolve differences through trying to be positive towards people or
changing the ways we think about things - is only one way to move towards
peace. You can also bring up the conflicts more fully into light and work at
this level, through a more confrontational process. Personally, I find
ibogaine is more in the latter camp generally. It's brings unresolved issues
to light. I also think it's far braver, on a personal level, to be willing
to investigate your darker side, rather than try and change it before you
even have awareness of what it is. In therapy groups I find you have to let
yourself really hate something or someone before you can love them. Trying
to go through the process too quickly doesn't always work so well. Of
course, there's no set formula here. Everyone's different.

Nick