[Ibogaine] a 'beligerent' rescuee in New Orleans

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 09:23:05 EDT 2005

I saw mention of some drug store type places being hit by looters, but no
one said a word about the actual drugs in said store(s). All I heared
mentioned was all the soda and stuff being snatched- and guns. But nothing
about those who continued on through the store to the pharmacy. How would
one get into the "good" stuff if all power was out and everything was locked
up? Blow up the safe? Is it possible to pry open a drug store safe with a
crowbar? I mean it- I've continued thinking about those people now
involuntarily kicking and wondering what they'll all do now, and immediately
did think, "well, looters are out- go to the drug store," but also have been
wondering if I'd have the energy to go hit drug stores (I mean it, insurance
is covering most of the stuff being looted, right?) when in full
withdrawals- that's not even taking the flooding into account.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about those people.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines