[Ibogaine] Law Enforcement Against Prohibition on Tucker Carlson last night

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Sun Oct 30 14:25:18 EST 2005

PRESTON:AT YOUR CONVENIENCE, PLEASE SEND THIS WANNA BE CHARMER A LIST OF
YOUR PUBLICATIONS IN PRINT   SO I can score and claim credit at next
cocktail party for writing them under a pseudonym. Yeah and monkees will fly
out my ass before that will happen but it's a looooooongshot.  Thanks, wanna
read 'em anyway. Can handle going over the saddle horn but have learned to
smile while it's going down. .. All off list so everyone can't confirm what
they already know about me i.e.  how shallow I am.. This is the Bible Belt
so it may fly. muchas gracias mi hermano. ron, with thanks. if not up to it
, no apology neccesary. you are good for the whole and i appreciate it as i
am certain othersdo as well.  ron.