[Ibogaine] Vigabatrin - Cocaine /Crack -Not available in US either.

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 23:23:09 EDT 2005

Very interesting!
I have a good friend who is a crack addict. He goes on binges about every
two or three weeks. He has nothing left materially or emotionally. It is very
sad.
He states he has accepted the fact that he will always smoke crack as it  is
the most pleasurable thing he has ever experienced. He even acknowledges the
losses he has suffered but will still look you dead in the eye and say he
knows  but he will never quit.
He says the cravings are totally consuming.
He says he can't deny the cravings once they start.
I would be interested to see how he would do in a study like this. I  think
he would try it.

Thanks saffire for posting that! More hope in the future!
Callie