positive affirmation

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 23:11:35 EDT 2005

speaker started off his seminar

by holding up a $20.00 bill.  In the room of 200, he asked,

"Who would like this $20  bill?"

Hands started going up.

He said, "I am  going to give this $20 to one of you

but first, let me do  this.

He proceeded to crumple up the $20 dollar  bill.

He then asked, "Who still wants it?"

Still  the hands were up in the air.

Well, he replied, "What if I do  this?"

And he dropped it on the ground

and started  to grind it into the floor with his shoe.

He picked it up, now  crumpled and dirty.

"Now, who still wants  it?"

Still the hands went into the air.

My  friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson.

No matter  what I did to the money, you still wanted it

because it did not  decrease in value.

It was still worth $20.

Many  times in our lives,

we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the  dirt

by the decisions we make and

the  circumstances that come our way.

We feel as though we are  worthless.

But no matter what has happened or

what  will happen, you will never lose your value.

Dirty or clean,  crumpled or finely creased,

you are still priceless to those who  DO LOVE you.

The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or  who we

know,

but by WHO WE ARE.

You  are special- Don't EVER forget it."