[Ibogaine] Come visit NZ anytime!!!!!

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 22 23:22:43 EDT 2005

Heh, Yeh unfortunately our cool Rasta Politician got elbowed out this past
election and we are stuck with a bunch of fuckwits.  Nandor Tanchos... and
here's a clip from one of the worst parties yet about one of their members
slagging off Nandor.

. "e is the man who has created a storm already in Parliament by doing what
many other MP's wanted to do but didn't or weren't able to that being call
Nandor Tanchos to account as a self confessed and recidivist law breaker.
Craig McNair brings youthfulness and energy to our caucus and finally I get
a New Zealand First MP who will help me out in the parliamentary rugby
team."

And yeh some kick ass pot!

Not sure how long the flight is, have to ask my sister who is in California.

Kirk :o)