[Ibogaine] Music during Ibogaine Experience

Beatrice Blue beatriceblue at cox.net
Sat Oct 22 00:30:57 EDT 2005

Well, Dancing With The Lion is good, but that¹s the last album that held my
attention of his.  White Winds and Down To The Moon are better, in my
opinion.  The beginning of Down To The Moon has always made me feel like I¹m
on a sail boat down in the Caribbean, the sky is perfect and the water is
warm and SO blue.  When I close my eyes and listen, that¹s where I am.
Funny thing is, when I bought the album I¹d never been sailing or to the
Caribbean, yet that¹s where the music put me.  I¹ve since been to the
Caribbean and sailing and the images were right on.  White Winds reminds me
of Christmas and snow.  Equally beautiful!

--
    "Damaged people are dangerous...
        They know they can survive."