Aftercare

shakti at photon.net shakti at photon.net
Fri Oct 21 22:31:37 EDT 2005

Hi friends,

I just wanted to put it out there the the #1 thing on my list right now is
aftercare after I return home.  Everything eles is covered.  I live on the
San Francisco Bay, very close to the Institute of Transpersonal
Psychology.  I will be discussing this in detail with my session guide and
therapist.  But, I just wanted to put it out there and would love to hear
of any experiences or thoughts on the subject.

love,

brenda