Fw: ARRRRRRRRRR..... pirate kiersten johnson OT koko

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Fri Oct 21 22:30:47 EDT 2005

be ye a Kiwi?  i am easily led astray, koko

Subject: ARRRRRRRRRR..... pirate

A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible."

"What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."

"Ok, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?"

"We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really."

"What about that eye patch?"

"Oh, one day we were at sea and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up and one of them crapped in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the bartender, "you couldn't lose an eye just from some bird crap."

"It was my first day with the hook."