[Ibogaine] Remember...these are hallucinogenics

Carol Ann saffireskyes at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 21:21:03 EDT 2005

--- Preston PeetPeetpeptpeet.nyccrr> wrote:

> and why would evolution hard-wire such abilities, to
> access these other
> "realms," into our brains?

Preston, I have not the answers as to "realms",
because  I believe there are many, only questions. In
my own experiences, and truly, without having taken
any drugs or medimedication'stsoever, I've seen things
that have changed my life, the way I live, completely.
There was once upon a time, a period (approx 3 years)
when I waited for the white coats to come, take me
away and give me medications.

>What possibly survival
> benefits could they hold?

Potential for greater Awareness, to help ourselves and
others. Continued development of cognitive abilities,
Moral, social, "tests", cleansing processes,  etc. I
sure you and others could could give a plethora of
additional possibilities.

Much would depend on personal, (unavoidably emmeshed
with social) belief systems, which can and will be
used in the process.    The experiences may completely
change over time, by/with the development of
awareness, and a new and possibly total different
understanding.

In other words, You begin with what you have/had and
end up with something else, and then, even that
changes.   I think this is something you can
personally attest too.

> If they weren't "real" in any sense, why would
> evolution have left the
> ability to us?

It's my belief, they are real, but the really deeper
realms are accessible only fleetingly, even by the
Guru's dedicated to the daily, perpetual Mountaintop
or Ashram contemplations. Realities or realms are
constantly in motion.

If ever you (and I use the word "you" in general, not
personally) believed you've  arrived at the place
you're supposed to be, you better know you haven't
gotten there yet.

Often times I truly feel it is actually a very simple
matter that gets diverted, dissected  and over
rationalized by intellectual, even clinical
improvisation.

It is, as I see it imho, a matter of being able, of
learning to walk balanced in both worlds with one foot
firmly implanted in each. To just be. A never ending,
but gradually attainable task.

There has been so much good discussion on this topic,
Callie, Thank you. :)

If I've learned anything, it is that TT=ET (no pun
intended on the ET)
Thoughts are Things which equals energy manifested.

Yes, Preston, Peace and Love.

> Peace and love,
> Preston PeetPeet
> "Madness is not enlightenment, but the search for
> enlightenment is often
> mistaken for madness"
> Richard Davenport-Hines
>
> ptpeptpeet.nyccrr
> Editor httphttpww.wwwgdrugwar
> Editor "Under the Influence- the Disinformation
> Guide to Drugs"
> Editor "Underground- The Disinformation Guide to
> Ancient Civilizations,
> Astonishing Archeology and Hidden History" (due out
> Sept. 2005)
> Cont. High Times mag/.com
> Cont. Editor httphttpww.wwwidisinfo
> Columnist New York Waste
> Etc.

preoccupied with task of  daily living. That it is
> not
> > until we are able to losslossen gripping vise of
> this
> > reality can we see another.  It is done, accessed
> > quite frequently without drugs by serious
> medimeditators > by people whose brains do not
function in what
> > medicine calls normal realms or parameters. The
> latter
> > receive  prozprozac. as remedies.
> >

> > Carol Ann
> >

> > --- CallCallieMimosa.aol wrote:
> >
> >> Remember these are hallucinogenics. The
> experiences
> >> are in your mind. They
> >> are not in the 'real' world.
> >

> > Best regards,
> > Carol
> >
> > _______________________________
> > Never Accept Only Two Choices in Life.
> > The problems of Today cannot be solved by the same
> thinking that created
> > them.
> > -Al Einstein.

> > httphttpail.yahoo.com

> > [%] IbogIbogainet Commands:
> httphttpbogibogainedmindvox/IbogIbogaineListlhtml >
[%]