[Ibogaine] Supplier authenticity and dosage query - Risks - Attn. Carol Ann

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:22:02 EDT 2005

No, I tried hypnotherapy years ago but not since my iboga experiences. It
would be interesting to try if there was a therapist that would help in the
direction of healing I'm interested in. I think some of them are more into
neuro-liguistic programing which imo makes things worse. I go to a
rebirthing session once a month, but I'm not sure if it's helping.
 I'll check out that EFT link thanks.