[Ibogaine] Mushrooms post Ibogaine

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 18 13:13:15 EDT 2005

Yes, I've used mushrooms many time since using ibogaine, and even used them once the night after getting out of bed from an ibogaine treatment. They were beautiful.

Peace and love,
Preston

"Madness is not enlightenment, but the search for enlightenment is often mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Underground- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archeology and Hidden History" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.