[Ibogaine] some different ideas about things

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 18 13:01:04 EDT 2005

>Do you think maybe there was a battle between life as we know it and the
>dark entities eons ago and our dna from the good guys (hopefully) is
>engineered so that we progress to the point where we can understand what we
>are dealing with.<

Maybe on the DNA from the good guys (remember, this is sheer speculation and
I am not necessarily advocating this viewpoint, as much as I personally feel
it explains a lot of my own experiences), but I don't think the dark entites
eons ago were defeated by any means, the entire War on Some Drugs and Users,
and ibogaine/ mushrooms/lsd/mescaline/dmt/ketamine/etc all being illegal for
us to use in most Western countries (but not all obviously).

Peace and love,
Preston
mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.

Do you think maybe there was a battle between life as we know it and the
dark entities eons ago and our dna from the good guys (hopefully) is
engineered so that we progress to the point where we can understand what we
are dealing with. This idea conflicts with the idea that we are being
manipulated from within via our dna as puppets or does it. I guess I'll have
to maybe find out after I find the ibogaine to unlock my brain.

Bruce