[Ibogaine] some different ideas about things

Nowwarat at aol.com Nowwarat at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 09:21:26 EDT 2005

Do you think maybe there was a battle between life as we know it and the
dark entities eons ago and our dna from the good guys (hopefully) is engineered
so that we progress to the point where we can understand what we are dealing
with. This idea conflicts with the idea that we are being manipulated from
within via our dna as puppets or does it. I guess I'll have to maybe find out
after I find the ibogaine to unlock my brain.

Bruce