[Ibogaine] 7ply blue buddha "khan Clue sions" and Koko

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Fri Oct 14 23:19:36 EDT 2005

Arrrrr me capn'.  tis good to have an allie.  much love for it
ron   I hate klownz Callie but happen to be one at times.  I send huge attachments that jam everyone's Pc and am generally despised for it.  It's ignorance, noone believes it and I would never intentionally harm anyone or their property. PaTricK occasionally rears his head with a put down and I pout and lurk.  thanks for the welcome, I have made the voyage and need to go again.  koko