[Ibogaine] 7ply blue buddha "khan Clue sions" and Koko

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 17:26:48 EDT 2005

Ron,
You fit in here just fine. I don't think there are any requirements. This
isn't AA!! hahaha!! Thank goodness!! You don't even have to have a desire to get
 clean to 'fit' in on this list.
I think some folks have found Ibogaine on this list but it takes a while.
Sit back, read, learn, share......read this....._The Dharma of Ibogaine, by
James Kent_ (http://www.tripzine.com/print.asp?id=taub)
If it is an emergency, there are some treatment centers outside the  US. Are
you wanting to do that? In fact, I think Eric Taub, in the article  above, is
affiliated or may even be administrator of a program right off coast  of
Florida. But don't take that as gospel cause I might be wrong.
I think or at least I perceive most people here that have done  Ibogaine
encourage you to do it with someone who knows about Ibogaine, how much  to give,
what to expect etc. I do not think it is a good idea to do it all by  yourself
but I am sure there have been many who have.
You fit in! Hang around! There is some sarcasm here but it is  generally
harmless! I do know there is more caring and support on this list than
intolerance or lack of understanding.
There hasn't been a whole lot of posts lately but if you stick around there
will be more. I predict you will learn a lot about others, yourself and
Ibogaine.
Callie