Fw:Preston speaking at meeting Monday night

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Oct 9 22:06:21 EDT 2005

Hi alla,
    I hope this reaches you all addressed here, and I realize some of you
are in different parts of the country and probably can't make it, not to
mention it's pretty late notice, but I'm speaking tomorrow night at the
event listed below.
    I'd love to see some friendly faces in the crowd, whether you agree with
the Libertarian platform or not, so please consider coming. I believe it's
free, at least if you show up by 7:30 to see/hear me speak. It should be a
very interesting evening, so please come and GIVE ME SUPPORT please.
;-))
    Thanks all.
Hope to see some of you there. (Again see notice below my sig line please.
Thanks.)

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"