[Ibogaine] Supplier authenticity and dosage query

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 14:15:05 EDT 2005

Hi Tux,

Quality rootbark is generally about 4% ibogaine base, or so it's reckoned.
And, generally, you figure another 4% equivalent for the other iboga
alkaloids present. Making it about 1/12th the strength of pure ibogaine. Or
giving it a dosage figure of about 120mg/kilo for non opiate addicts, maybe
double this for addicts. So, a ballpark figure for an iboga extract for a
60kg not opiate addicted person would be around 7.2g iboga. Maybe make it
10g to allow for losses in the process.

Nick