[Ibogaine] uncensored

edward conn wardconn at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 8 10:36:03 EDT 2005

dear edward,

Iherd you and hattie used to work together? she has warned me about you? why
is this? I'm only looking for a good treatment provider. I've been on crack
and heroin for 10 years now, I've been to different rehabs in the past that
havent worked for me. Tony 's holistic centre says you are good? Despite
what Hattie tells me I have a good feeling about you? if you can help me
contact me

I post this to show the type of thing i was before trying to express...does
anyone think this is professional??? It blows my mind to see such insenstive
representation when people are seeking help, for two years I've heard about
things like this and much more. There's one thing back slagging people off,
but when you involve someone who is looking for help in your shit
well...what can you say.

Please note. I have edited the name and contact number off to protect this
persons identity. But this is how i recieved this contact. The guy only
wants some help and he's having ti filter this shit???

Ed.