[Ibogaine] Homeopathic Healing

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:21:33 EDT 2005

Hi Nick,
 I don't know if he'll ever go into therapy and if he was to it would
probably be the regular psychiatrists that he'd be refered to by his GP.
There doesn't seem to be alot available to people that would work with
emotional release. The pills seem to help alright, he normally fairly easy
going now but he can't really have a normal job because the pills keep him
in bed. His teatment is basically out of his hands from what I see. He just
has to take what's given to him has to put his faith in the doctors.
  What do you mean by psychosis? Hearing voices and delusions and the like?
I'm not sure where psychosis begins, but I see this guy as acting out a
violent rage towards some people. Always getting into fights for some reason
or loosing it over something someone would say.
 Luke