[Ibogaine] Homeopathic Healing

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Tue Oct 4 05:31:58 EDT 2005

Am 04.10.2005 um 10:55 schrieb Capt Kirk:

> Yes, I've had anxiety from mushrooms, but only during. I do suffer
> anxiety
> now, years after last taking shrooms, but I've just backed myself into
> corner and am allowing "fear" to rule me, instead of trusting in Flow,
> the
> Universal Waitress  in the Diner of life lol.
> And yes, anxiety does seem the more common of the two.  It's that fear
> thing.  I have a lot of respect for people like Ekki etc who can keep
> on
> experimenting and not get anxious etc!!
> Kirk

i´m just showing off.
actually with lsd it was always hilarious trying to send each other on
a really bad trip,lol. that was so cool. panic! aciiiid!
with iboga i always feel "now it gets serious" when it starts while
it´s very relaxing when it wears of. anyway i really trust it. we know
its good.
  for a while weed made me a bit paranoid in certain social situations.
bla bla. i find fear itself is kind of a mask that falls apart and then
there is not no-fear but somehow it gets completely unrelated to fear.

ekki (hiding under his blanket and refusing to come out)