[Ibogaine] x-ray visions

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Tue Nov 29 22:43:05 EST 2005

Wow, I haven't had that experience on drugs, but when semi asleep, eyes
closed, could hear everything around me, breathing of partner, just the
colour and contrast of the room was different.

Also have seen it when we got ghost busters in to get rid of some pesky
spirits, and when the woman channelled she had her eyes closed but could see
everything around her "as" the spirit she was channelling.  To prove to the
spirit it wsan't his house and it wasn't the turn of the century of 1899, we
fished up a newspaper and showed "him" the date on it . With her eyes fully
closed, she frowned and read out the day, date month and year on the page.
Funniest thing I ever saw.

Believe it or sod off!!

Heheheheh

Kirk ;P