[Ibogaine] FUKEN COMP

Lee Albert myeboga at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 04:44:38 EST 2005

Hi Callie,
  I hope you don't mind if I make a point?
  In my own experience the later part of the journey when one is lying and recalling or whatever, is a good time to note all that happened in the session as it comes back in bits and pieces like a review - certainly in lowdose mini-sessions. One can be lying there thinking I can't remember a thing and then something will pop in your head and you go, oh yeh... And on it goes. A handheld recorder is a very useful thing. I usually carry it around for a day or 2 after.
  Lee

CallieMimosa at aol.com wrote:
      Wow! Thanks Matt! What an experience! Your recall of it is so detailed. Does everyone remember everything so well? My memory sucks! Knowing the little bit about Ibogaine that I know, you are supposed to remember .....it would aid in your enlightenment which aids you in staying drug free. Right?
  Callie

Amazing Grace: A true story based on the use of eboga / ibogaine over a six year period. Includes section on the Eboga Healing Process: www.myeboga.com/amazinggrace.html.