[Ibogaine] now G. Hancock and Supernatural review/was preston-insomnia

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 11:49:55 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/16/2005 12:27:38 AM Central Standard Time,
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com writes:

Even in  pretty steady
withdrawals- but fairly minor compared to some experiences  (I am still
taking a small amount of opiates, so it's not like I'm cold  turkeying
completely, just very, very drastically reducing my  intake)-

Preston, I am so impressed that you are doing this and amazed that you can
take just a small amount of opiates while you are feeling like crap! I would
never be able to do that! If I felt bad I would eat them all. You hang in there
 though....I am THRILLED that you are pulling this self-detox  off (saying
that with fingers crossed!).
Sending positive vibes your way!
Callie