[Ibogaine] Re: Ibogaine & REM

shakti at photon.net shakti at photon.net
Fri Nov 11 14:18:07 EST 2005

Hi,

I found this fascinating in terms of people who suffer from forms of sleep
apnea and maybe insomnia.

My BF has started at the Stanford Sleep Clinic.  They're going to run him
through the mill of tests then he's going to sleep there for like a month
while they monitor him.  It sounds like Ibogaine, with my limited
knowledge of it, could be a part of healing process for someone like him
who suffers from lack of REM sleep.

brenda