[Ibogaine] I will always think good for you

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 10 02:05:12 EST 2005

  Hey Preston,

 You are in my thoughts. The candle I lit for you is red and yellow,..fire and earth and it sits in a brass cobra.

 I am thinking of you becoming,..strong,..well and healthy. The flame of your candle is beautiful,..it will burn all
 night.

 Be well brother.

                                                        with love Jasen
  From: Preston Peet
      I'm waaaaaay beyond SICK and TIRED. So help me with your thoughts in becoming strong and well and healthy again. I REALLY need all the support I can get.

  Peace and love,
  Preston

  "Madness is not enlightenment, but the search for enlightenment is often mistaken for madness"
  Richard Davenport-Hines