[Ibogaine] For Carol Ann and Lee/ Jay/ Mase Re: Altering Conciousness

Carol Ann saffireskyes at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 22:25:10 EST 2005

--- Jay Willis <jaywillten at gmail.com> wrote:

> your taking someone else's inventory, doesn't help
> either.

Jay, if you don't mind my asking,  how do you, as an
individual, go about getting help.

As to your comment about me being up set...To a
certain degree, yes.  Due to the parent/child
relationship, we will always maintain a bond.

> has your
> son done ibogaine?

No. But, I believe he would.

> Jay
>
> On 11/7/05, Mason Shipley <maseshipley at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Thanks for all that, I meant your background as to
> why you're here,
> > which you answered. Thank you.

You're welcome.

> > Do all these things that you do help your son?

He's thinking...indirectly, is it helping. He's been
away (incarcerated) for 4.5 years.   I understand that
 imposing my way of life on him would violate certain
boundaries.

> Does he want to get clean?

Yes and No.  You understand that...

> > I'm what you'd call a functioning junkie. I've
> been in recovery for 27
> > years, haven't ever made a clean time longer then
> 4 months. I hope one
> > of these decades I'll get it right, I'd like live
> for a while and have
> > freedom.
> > I don't have any great advice, I don't post much,
> I came here to learn
> > about ibogaine.

Maybe you should post more often Mase. My son
functions as well, he goes to school in the evenings,
(welding certification) works during the day, is
expecting his first child in March, and is fortunate
to be married to a wonderful, patient gal who is
beginning to understand that his behavior, when using,
is nothing personal against her as an individual.  A
really likable, good hearted guy with the potential to
be extremely successful.  It would appear that he has
many reasons to want to recover, live clean and as you
say, free.  Yet, somewhere inbetween, he finds the
time to slowly kill himself, one pipe load at a time.

It's a weird place, grows on you,
> after reading the
> > list for a few days I always open up my mail and
> have a lot of
> > Carolann in it so I asked. You give a lot of
> advice, I wondered
> > whether it's worked out for you, only questions.

Many posts must be going either the way of the trash
bin, or else, thru your filters. I am not, if you've
been here for the last month or so, among the more
prolific posters.

Warm regards, Mase.

> > -Mase
> >
> > On 11/7/05, Carol Ann <saffireskyes at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Mason,
> > > I am a certified Yoga Instructor and Tantric
> > > praccioner.  Nationally Cert. Massage
> Therapist
> > > specializing in Cranio-Sacral.  Cert.
> Hypnotherapist
> > > and Reiki instructor. I didnt realize what I
> write
> > > came across as spiritual superiority...in fact,
> the
> > > truth of the matter is that they are merely
> > > insignificant titles which follow individual
> interests
> > > and certain levels of achievment. From what you
> are
> > > asking....the implicataion is that addiction is
> the
> > > only qualifier to the sharing experience.
> > >
> > > If so, I have a son who is addicted to Crack
> Cocaine.
> > > It is what brought me here and to my
> investigation of
> > > entheogens. He practices his own version of
> > > Spirituality, he self medicates 2-3 times a
> week.
> > > Going on About 7 years now.   Does that count?
> > >
> > > I only wish he would walk in concentric circles,
> learn
> > > to breath and to begin to think positive
> thoughts for
> > > prolonged periods. To put as much effort into
> altering
> > > or reprograming his consciousness as he does in
> > > finding ways to maintain his drug sources.
> > >
> > > How about you Mason? You don't post much at all.
> Any
> > > plithy nonsense to share.
> > >
> > > Warm regards,
> > > Carol Ann

> >  [%] Ibogaine List Commands:

>  [%] Ibogaine List Commands:

Best regards,
Carol

Never Accept Only Two Choices in Life.
The problems of Today cannot be solved by the same thinking that created them.
-Al Einstein.