Quote from the "Power of Now" sums up my recent situation

shakti at photon.net shakti at photon.net
Mon Nov 7 11:57:05 EST 2005

This is pretty much how I feel...

"When you create a problem, you create pain. All it takes is a simple
choice, a simple decision: no matter what happens, I will create no more
pain for myself. I will create no more problems. Although it is a simple
choice, it is also very radical. You won' t make that choice unless you
are truly fed up with suffering, unless you have truly had enough. And you
won't be able to go through with it unless you access the power of the
Now. If you create no more pain for yourself, then you create no more pain
for others. You also no longer contaminate the beautiful Earth, your inner
space, and the collective human psyche with the negativity of
problem-making."

brenda