[Ibogaine] for all who ingested IBO (except two)

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 19:35:43 EST 2005

YEr right Jeff, I hadn't actually seen how short it was when answering- I
was more surprised by Marco's apparent anger- plus, I'm not even sure I'd
seen his first request, so was even more surprised. I allowed myself once
again to fire off a reply I wish I coulda bit back in and not sent in the
first place, but I did send it and I apologize Marco- I'll fill in your
questionaire for you very soon.
    Thanks for shaking me gently Jeff.
;-))
    Glad to hear from you and in such a positive mood, with such positive
light veritably shining from your email.

Peace and love,
Preston