Fw: [Ibogaine] ot Whipping therapy cures depression and suicide crises

AbbotAngel at aol.com AbbotAngel at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 13:05:14 EST 2005

morning_wood263 at yahoo.com writes:

I've  been to 6 different clinics and the staff
varies greatly.  Someone  recently said listen to
doctors not drug addicts...well why not listen to  both
with a grain of salt, do research then come to
resonable  conclusions.

I totally agree, listen to whoever is willing to help you, In my  experience,
personally I relate better to an ex addict than a doctor because I  know they
have been throgh withdrawals and beaten their addiction! but that  might just
be me I say take advice wherever you can get it
love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx