[Ibogaine] meth means methamphetamine

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 19:24:13 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/28/05 6:55:32 PM, pnina.ruth at att.net writes:

>I'm really wanting to find information on the treatment of methamphetamine
>dependency with ibogaine.  My dope fiend friends really need something,
>anything, that will take the edge off the craving for that shot. I've read
>that ibogaine is less effective for speed freaks than for opiate users,
>but even a smaller degree of help will help a gang of them. Does anyone
>know anywhere I can find info?

Jon Freedlander provided a powerpoint slide show at the nyc ibogaine forum.
It is available from http://www.ibogaine.org/cosm.ppt

You can also do a google.com search for "ibogaine methamphetamine"

You can also get a free powerpoint reader from microsoft just do a google.com
search for that if you don't have the program.

Howard