[Ibogaine] Hi Randy!!!!

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 11:10:36 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/20/05 4:44:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fakeplacebo at hotmail.com writes:
What about you? To stay clean and to be an adult one is still hard for you
too? But I suppose you are in the 'normal life' already. But I think there
is so many dificulties in our ' clean' lifes...

Please write me. Your valuable comments are very improtand for me.

Wormest Regards
M, it's so good to hear you are getting married. I've been gone for a while
on my quest, and was watching the list but not saying anything. I saw your
note, and am getting back with you now. I don't know how much of a normal life I
will ever lead, but I'm still clean and trying to at least appear normal. (LOL)
I'm working on educating people in KY about Ibogaine and it's coming around.
It looks like to me that there are a lot of people on Methadone down there who
are tired of doing what they are doing. Good people who work hard, and feed
their families. I also found out something pretty disturbing to me. Women are
getting pregnant just to get on Methadone. My friend is running a program that
is accepting almost 80 per cent women who are pregnant. He set it up so that
they can go to a separate "house" for women for the first month to get stable
on Methadone and then into a program to get them support during the pregnancy
with all kinds of outside help with issues that come up for her and her child.
What is disturbing to me is the need for these women to get pregnant to get
the help. The government has made it such a problem for people to get the help
that they need that it has come to this. Thank God for Jim Baum in Kentucky for
putting the foresight into this, and helping them. This guy deserves another
award for this. Think maybe Ibogaine could help these people?            Randy